Freddie Mercury's India School Tour
[ Contact Info]
Experience the chance to relive an important part of Freddie Mercury's childhood by touring the hallowed halls of his Indian boarding school, St. Peter’s. Anil Shergill, class of '68 at St. Peter's Boys School,has been authorized by the school headmaster to arrange the tours.
Partnering with Marlin Travel, Vancouver, Canada and Mercury Travels Ltd., Mumbai, India, His company Blue Flame Enterprises is positioned to offer a wide variety of exciting Indian tour packages, each of which concludes with a visit to St. Peter’s School.
In addition, Anil has arranged for a portion of all tour proceeds to go towards the 'Mercury Phoenix Trust' in the UK, (charity no: 1013768), to help in their noble fight against the AIDS pandemic.
Every tour includes:
* A visit to Freddie's residential housing complex.
In Pune (enroute to St.Peter's School,Panchgani):
* A chat session with Freddie's school class mate,and his best friend
and band member,Farhang Irani,over continental lunch at the ' Bounty
* A bicycle ride to sister hill-station Mahableshwar(19 kms.)(optional).
* 4.5 hours tour duration of St.Peter's School campus conducted by a Tour Guide who will make
Freddie's experiences there come alive!! (Check any one Tour Package for more details)
* An opportunity to check out a collection of Freddie memorabilia - current & historical.
* A Photo opportunity with Freddie's 50 year old piano that still sits in the majestic hall of St.Peter's School.
* Partake of lunch with St.Peter's boys & Staff members to the accompaniment of 'Queen' music.
* The school tour concludes with a performance of a Freddie song by the school band.
Experience St. Peter's School for yourself, through this special opportunity Blue Flame Enterprises has arranged with Mercury Tours.
For more information, please visit our website at http://freddiemercuryindiaschooltour.com/
Listing last confirmed: Nov. 2, 2009