Beadworks began in 1986 as a “Create Your Own Accessory Shop” selling beads and jewellery making supplies at the Granville Island Public Market in Vancouver, BC, Canada. At that time, bead and jewellery making supply shops were quite rare.
The concept of retailing beads and teaching jewellery making was perfected over the years by providing customers the following:
* A vast selection of beads and jewellery making products always updated with current fashion trends to appeal to any style.
* An open, friendly, creative environment to explore the many colours, shapes, textures and combinations used to make jewellery.
* Staff who love beads and jewellery making can provide ideas or help you organize any project you have in mind.
* Classes from beginners to advanced are offered.
* Discover the value of making exquisite jewelry at a fraction of the price.
The most important thing to a customer is to have vast selection of items to see and touch. This encourages creativity to make jewelry you can call your own. Visit one of our shops to experience the wonderful world of beading in comfortable and fun way.
Listing last confirmed: Mar. 7, 2011